Here are the general requirements for Danish student visa:
1. Completed and signed application ST1.
2. Freshly made three copies of passport photos.
3. A valid passport with a validity of at least 3 months has elapsed from the date of the visa applied.
4. Letter of enrollment in a Danish institution.
5. Proof of sufficient funds for education and housing support in Denmark. Funds must be on some Danish Krone (DKK) 60,000.
These are the general requirements for Danish student visa and may vary by country of residence of the applicant.